View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 03:47 PM   #20
salina
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Mass mamas..... I know you're out there!

Hi Everyone - Just had to let you all know that Greater Boston DOES have a new cloth diapering store ...... Diaper Lab!! I'm the owner and we've been open about a month now. Presently I work on a consultation basis out of my home office where I have the following brands in stock: Bum Genius, Lovey Bums, Thirsties, Dry Bees, Baby Kicks, Knickernppies, Imse Vimse, Just Ducky and more! You and your baby make an appointment and come check out everything I've got! Our website is up and over the next few weeks, we will be adding online shopping. You'll be able to purchase online and do local pick up if you'd like! AND ...on June 1 Diaper Lab will be opening in a brick and mortar locaton as part of a new baby boutique in Ball Square, Somerville (between Davis Sq and 93N). So check out our website at www(dot)diaperlab(dot)com. I'll also be offering a rental program, diapering packages, seconds and a buy back program. If you have any feedback or comments on brands you love, etc, et me know feel free to drop me a line. I'd love to hear from you!

Last edited by salina; 04-18-2008 at 03:57 PM.
salina is offline   Reply With Quote