View Single Post
Old 04-18-2008, 06:56 PM   #6
*Alabamamom*
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please take my poll on which Britax you like the best..

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMommyof2 View Post
Throgh the Britax site or other dealers possibley on ebay but it has to be a Britax cover for the specific seat. I would go through the diffrences of the three but i have to get to work in a min sorry I am sure someone else can though Oh also I have a Marathon I chose that over the Blvd because to me it seemed more comfy and I have a large truck and my dd is usully in the center next to her sister in a Regent. Also while RFing kids have side impact protection but the Blvd has True side impact protection. If I were in a small lower car with my dd out board FFing I ewould get the Blvd. anyways just my Oh if it matters my dd is 2 and still rfing her seat is a last year model which only RF to 33 so I will reevaluate her height when she reaches that weight to see if I can get a seat that will keep her rfing those 2 lbs longer
Ok so if were to buy one in the parkway theme, I could also buy one in the hunnington theme and switch them out, and still be under the warranty, right? I just couldn't get custom made ones that aren't made britax.. right?
Granna to two amazing grandsons!! <3
*Alabamamom* is offline   Reply With Quote