View Single Post
Old 04-19-2008, 05:14 PM   #5
dragondance
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: 6mo old wants food - help, please

I added prunes to help with the constipation issue. My 6-month-old is gaga over food, too, and anything we are eating (if I have a glass of water she freaks out until I give her a sip from the cup). I think 6-7 months is when they start to get really distracted by the world and want to see, and start popping off the boob every couple of minutes anyway. I bet it's a lot more interesting to sit in a high chair looking around with baby food than smushed against a chest, when you're wanting to see everything. Have you tried a nursing necklace? They're supposed to help with that, somewhat. (My babe smacks me in the face a lot going for my nose, lol, so I really need to get my nursing necklace....)
Think you've got the LOWEST rate on your phone/Internet/TV/security? PM me & I will find you at least one lower rate (for FREE) or I'll PP you $5!! Discounts on gas & electric coming soon! I cut my own bills almost in half!
dragondance is offline   Reply With Quote