View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 12:23 PM   #22
christianethansmom
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Help with taking a bottle

I haven't read through all the replies but just wanted to tell you that we were in the same situation only a month ago. I left ds2 (9 months... NEVER, I mean NEVER TOOK A BOTTLE BEFORE) with my mom one day with a bottle of EMB in an AVENT bottle and she tried that but failed (no surprise). She had a bottle that my sister had left behind one day that she uses for her son so she thought she'd give it a try and EUREKA!! What kind of bottle is it? A cheap-o bottle. I don't mean cheap cheap but it's like one of those NONE brand name ones. It's small and has a small nipple. The nipple even collapses when he's using it because he's sucking so much air out so he really needs to be burped afterwards, BUT HE LOVES IT. He can even hold it himself. We went through so much trouble trying to get him to take a bottle by buying these DESIGNER ones but all we needed was a $1.99 one. Good luck mama. There is hope.