Thread: Toddler nursing
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 03:45 PM   #1
haydn'smommy
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Toddler nursing

My ds and I are down to 2 nursing sessions per day now, when he wakes in the a.m. and at night (only on days I'm home when he goes to bed). Now, suddenly he has decided that he needs to nurse in the afternoons when I'm home as well. It wouldn't be a big problem except that he's become very, very demanding about it and is pulling up my shirt, screaming and pinching me when I don't let him at them fast enough. My supply is down and there's just not much there but he doesn't seem to care to much. The other problem is that I intended to stop nursing next mo when dh and I go out of town for a week for vacation and ds isn't going with us. I figured I'd just wean him the rest of the way no problem cause he hasn't seemed real interested in it until the past few days.
Now, I do not want to take a pump with me on vacation. What are the chances I'll still have milk at all if he doesn't nurse for 1 entire week? Also, how do I stop this screaming and pinching thing? He's hurting me and I want him to stop.
SO to my big papa, stepmom to the fabulous Ben, and mama to my tornado of destruction, Haydn 3.2.07, my precious monkey Emerson 9.8.09 and my two angel babies 1.20.13 and 3.1.13, and cautiously with a miracle
haydn'smommy is offline   Reply With Quote