View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 11:10 PM   #22
mythreemonkeys
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What is your cup size?

Wow, I'm glad it's not just me!! I was a full C before I ever got pg. I was 19 when I got pg with dd#1, weighed 120. I gained 60lbs with her and went up to an uncomfortably snug D, probably should have gone to a DD, and I did while nursing. At first I couldn't even wear a bra they were so HUGELY engorged!! That is what happened with the other two. Then I settle down to a full C or small D, which is where I am at now with nursing ds for almost 4 months. Then when I am done, they shrink to a pancake-like small C! Lefty is always almost a half cup bigger than righty, whether I am nursing or not. I looked in the mirror when I was getting in the shower this AM and just sighed. They are already drooping and flattening out!! No bra is made to hold up jelly pancake boobs, so there is always a gap at the top of the cup. It really stinks!

Dh has no problem with getting them perked back up after this lo is done BFing. Our bank account says different! It would be nice to have them pointing straight ahead again, instead of down at the floor!