View Single Post
Old 10-03-2006, 09:16 PM   #22
MamaJo
Go sell crazy some place else, we're all stocked up here.
sitesupporter
seller

My Mood:
Re: My Pediatrician got HOSTILE!

BTDT. Same kind of practice too - a million different peds, you can never get the same one. Fortunately, thats a "backup" if I'm ever unable to get an appt with our regular doc....you can always get an appt with some doctor there.

Not only did we get a lot of baloney advice on why my son had such serious issues with his penis that he needed to be circ'd (he's perfectly fine btw )....but, the doc had the nerve to hand me a piece of paper to sign (concerning not vaxing) to acknowledge that I am endangering the life of my child I shoved it back at her and said forget that....I won't acknowledge it because it isn't even remotely true.

If you're ever given grief about not vaxing or made to feel like a moron....make sure that doctor knows that you are a heck of a lot more well read than half the parents who waltz in there and have their babies injected without ever giving it a minutes consideration.

When it comes to the medical community, "facts" are subjective With enough effort, anyone can backup their story or create statistics - 4 out of 5 people know that (). Who's "facts" is he suggesting you read? lol

Taking a break to focus on God & family

Last edited by MamaJo; 10-03-2006 at 09:20 PM.
MamaJo is offline   Reply With Quote