View Single Post
Old 10-05-2006, 10:05 PM   #30
presleycaedmon
Registered Users
seller

Re: Ok, WHY don't you VAX?

I agree w/all the non-vaxing PP's (including the one who says she's too lazy to re-type her reasons because so am I! LOL). However, I thought I would share with you all what made my final decision when I was sitting on the fence about vaxing my then unborn daughter...

I used to be the director of the crisis pregnancy center in my town and was at work one day when one of our new mama's came in carrying TONS of clothes, a crib, carseat, etc. I was really confused because she had just recently had her baby. When I asked her why she was bringing in so many donations she told me that she had taken her little baby boy in to get his second round of shots (4 months I believe?) the week before. After the shots he went to sleep and never woke up. At the time I was 8 months pregnant with my second child and this sealed the deal on our vax'ing decision. Unfortunately my son (now 5 years old) was vax'd for 4 years but never again will I allow that to happen to him. My daughter (6 months old) has never been vax'd.

When we know better, we do better.

::Incidently, the pic in my avatar was taken while I was on a homeschooling field trip talking to a bunch of other mama's about not vax'ing! LOL::

Last edited by presleycaedmon; 10-05-2006 at 10:08 PM.
presleycaedmon is offline   Reply With Quote