Thread: Estrogen
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
StacyW
Banned
seller

My Mood:
Unhappy Estrogen

I don't know if this is the right place for this thread and if it isn't please tell me:-)

I have a 12 yr old son and have not had a regular/ full period since he was born. On Sunday i started bleeding, and passing small clots. My bleeding was so bad I was going through a regular tampon in less than an hour. On Monday I passed at least 2 clots the size of my hand. I finally called my regular doctor, who told me to call a Gyno and get in immediately or go to the ER. My reg doctor said it could be fibroids or a miscarriage. Well I donít have a Gyno so I couldnít get into one. I went to the ER and they did a pelvic exam, the doctor said he couldnít feel my uterus so he couldnít tell if it was fibroids or not. They told me that my urine and blood tests were negative for pregnancy. They also said that my estrogen levels were low. Today I found a Gyno that can get me in tomorrow. Now with all of that said, I will not be willing to take any type of hormone to raise my estrogen levels. Is it necessary to bring up the levels, or is there anything I can do/ or take naturally to increase my levels?
StacyW is offline   Reply With Quote