View Single Post
Old 05-04-2008, 10:00 PM   #1
tranmama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Constant nursing thru night and no schedule is killing me

I have always co-slept with DD, aside from a few months ago when I was actually able to get her to begin the night in her crib, then I brought her to bed with me at her first waking. Now, she will not sleep anywhere except next to me, and she is still waking up every 2 hours all night long! This may be normal, but it is killing me, and I'm so frustrated with hearing other mamas say that THEY'RE BF babies are now only waking once or not at all during the night. I don't get it.

Also, DD has no schedule whatsoever. She naps and eats and plays at different times every day. I am finding it very difficult to plan any errands around her. I'm really trying to fit into HER schedule (as I've been told is best), but I cannot keep this inconsistency going any longer. I must be able to schedule appointments, grocery trips, homeschool for DS, trips to the gym (these are important to me right now), etc and still be able to make sure she gets her needed naps and feedings and playtime. I never know when she's going to be hungry, and it never fails that she will fall asleep in the car on the short drive to the grocery store. I don't want to wake her, especially if she would not nap at home even though I knew she needed it.

I apologize for babbling on and on, but I'm seriously beginning to lose it. I need to get some control so that DD, DS and I can get what we need. Am I totally wrong to need a schedule for her??