View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 01:09 PM   #7
aliandmimismom
I'll think of something :)
seller

My Mood:
Re: Constant nursing thru night and no schedule is killing me

I feel your pain too, this is the very reason I came to this forum today! My dd just turned 9 months old and is the exact same, she is napping right now (in MY bed) and it is the only place I can get her to nap, she nurses to sleep (only way she'll sleep, either that of in the mai tai and only if I'm wearing it! I am completely worn out too, and my poor ds is starting to feel neglected compare to dd. Oh, and to make matters worse, she will only fall asleep between 9 and 10pm, and that makes for a long and crazy day. She sleeps from about 9:30is until 11 or midnight, and then is up every hour or so to nurse. She also doesn't take solids well, and the ped. told me she needs to eat more solids and drink less milk...I guess off to the library I go to get that book, I borrowed it a few months ago when I figured she didn't have to much of a problem, but at 9 mos this seems to be a bad habit that she refuses to break! Sorry to kinda hijack, but I just wanted you to know that you are not alone