Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: DFW mamas

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincipessaShelley View Post
Hi Mamas,
I知 wondering if anyone knows of a great daycare in Arlington or Fort Worth. I teach at a local university, and I need some part time care for baby Sophia while I知 teaching a couple of classes in the fall. I thought I had found a place; however, the waitlist is a year, and now I知 simply heartbroken. I知 terrified to leave her in a facility that won稚 take care of her, so I知 hoping that one of you Mamas has a suggestion.
If your interested LMK, i have been thinking about doing some in home care for 1 or 2 kids part time, so i can stay home with my dd more. Im in central Arlington, and i can do weekends and nights too.

Speaking of babysitters, does anyone know of any responsible like college students that need some extra $$$ and can babysit for a few hours at night? Just so DH and I can go out without having to ask out parents to watch Maddie, pluss i like the idea of having someone coming over here, so she can go to sleep in her own bed, and won't even know we are gone