View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 12:26 AM   #27
sheleighya
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: What does your 2 yr old say? Any 2-3+ word sentences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingmama4 View Post
Well mine is a bit younger, but I thought I'd share. DD is only 15mo, and the 4th of four, so she's "had" to be an early talker to get her way and fight for what's hers.

It's mine!
I wanna bite. (sounds like iwannabi)
I wanna eat. (and lots more I wannas...)
Water (wa-yer)
Come on (sounds like comeon)
I want. I want.I want(over and over and over again til you give it to her!)
I wanna nur nur (when she wants to nurse)
Night Night.
By By
Shoes (soosa)
No.
Please (peez)
Daddy, Mom-eeee, Rylan sounds like why-win, Nolan is just No, Gideon she hasn't tried, and she calls her self La-La.

Oh and the other day , not kidding, she yelled out our back door at the our dog when it was her nap time.... "Rylie, come inside and nur nur and go night night." (which sounded like Why-weeee um intye n nur nur n go niy niy!") I about dropped my jaw.

She picks up new words like everytime I say something to her. It blows me away that she is absorbing so much , so fast. I really don't remember my boys talking as well as she does so early.

I can believer that, as my then 15 month old first born child, stated when waiting to bathe, "I want that yellow duck up there." while pointing at the 2 tier rodded shelf in our bathroom at the rubber ducky. He started repeating words at 6 months, while singing twinkle, twinkle to him. His first self initiated word was "Amen" after praying before reading a children's devotional book to him at the age of 11 months. Children are faster these days.
I've lost custody of my children b/c my religious convictions are opposed to vaccinations, I practiced child-led weaning, and was a stay-at-home mother that desired to home-school. Yet no harm proven! But to have them anytime is enough to know that I'm blessed none-the-less.
sheleighya is offline   Reply With Quote