Thread: NEED HELP!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
mdeveer
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: NEED HELP!!!

STOP WORRYING!!!! Worrying about your supply is, by far, the best way to decrease your supply in a hurry. My sister and COUNTLESS friends have all been told this, and, those who listened (I'm happy to say almost all of them gave it a shot!! ) all saw drastic results - some immediately. I've been dehydrated on many occasions and DS (and DD before) were both more than satisfied - of course I was weak and dizzy, but that's beside the point. Try to relax, and, as the other PP said, nurse as frequently as he wants to right now to build your supply back up. Your body's not going to fail you and your DS right now. Any chance he's teething, or something besides supply level, is causing the fussiness after eating? I'd honestly consider trying either Hyland's Colic or Teething Tablets after the next couple of feedings to see if it is gas and/or teeth before assuming it's definitely supply. As PP said, pumping is not necessarily a good indicator of supply - at all for those who normally BR w/o it.