Thread: NEED HELP!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 06:06 AM   #8
alybeth
Registered Users

Re: NEED HELP!!!

Thanks so much for all of your replies. I do think I just had myself worried for no reason. Last night he ate like a champ all throughout the night (for much longer periods at a time than ever!). We've also not really had a problem with few wet diapers either. I just knew that I had barely eaten or drank in a few days, and was worried that was the problem. I do think the fussieness is either from his teething (which is part of why he had decreased his eating last week) or his AR (which is why I've restrcited my diet), although at first it diffinately didn't seem like his gassy cry. I did eat a milkshake on Sunday to soothe my sore throat. It ws the first diary product I had consumed in almost 2 weeks. My stomach felt horrible afterward (I've always thought I might be lactose intolerant, but never adjusted my diet to find out, til I thought it might helo DS). I'd been waiting til we were past the fussiness of teething (or sickness) before I started reintroducing foods back into my diet, so will start soon.

Thanks again so much for all your help and support!!! =)
alybeth is offline   Reply With Quote