View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 08:08 AM   #56
lovencloth
Registered Users
seller

Location: MN, I have cats, but they don't smoke, and neither do we.
Re: SICK & TIRED of...

OMG, I shouldn't laugh, but the part where she leaves a diatribe as a response to various ppls fb is funny!

Quote:
I HAVE PROOF OF DELIVERY FOR THIS PACKAGE. YOU CAN BUY WITH CONFIDENCE FROM LITTLE LAMBS. WE ARE GOLD LEVEL POWER SELLERS WITH OVER 13000 POSITIVE FEEDBACKS. WE OFFER THE HIGHEST QUALITY PRODUCTS AT THE BEST PRICES AROUND. OUR COMPETITORS ON EBAY HATE US BECAUSE THEY CAN NOT COMPETE WITH US. TAKE A MINUTE TO LOOK AT THE BUYERS WHO LEAVE US NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. THEY USUALLY ARE EITHER BRAND NEW ACCOUNTS (OR THROW AWAY ACCOUNTS SET UP FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF LEAVING US NEGATIVE FEEDBACK) OR THE ACCOUNTS WILL NOT BE USED AFTER THEY HAVE LEFT US THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK. ALSO YOU WILL FIND A LARGE MAJORITY OF THEM ALSO READ THE "LOVE LETTERS" SECTION IN OUR EBAY STORE TO HEAR TESTIMONIALS FROM THE THOUSANDS OF LITTLE LAMBS CUSTOMERS WORLDWIDE WHO USE OUR SYSTEM EXCLUSIVELY AND LOVE IT. LITTLE LAMBS ARE CUTE, AFFORDABLE, AND EASY TO USE. BUY W/CONFIDENCE! I HAVE TRACKING FOR THIS PACKAGE TO PROVE THAT IT WAS SHIPPED.
Do you think she is starting to fear the neg. fb a little?