Old 05-22-2008, 09:52 AM   #7
asteiner18
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Please Read Before Posting in This Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proverbs169 View Post
It's meant as more of a guideline than a rule (although I do realize it's listed under forum rules, I will change that now). This may be opt in, I am not sure.

It's one thing if a pg mama who has dealt with infertility wants to help/ support by posting their experiences or advice. That's fine. But really there's no reason for anyone else to be here, kwim? If you've dealt with it in the past you may very well have some valuable information to pass on to others, and it's fine that you post here.

We have had (and still have I am sure) people who post here who do not have children yet. And even those that do, often have a difficult time seeing babies and pregnant bellies. There are mamas here who have been ttc for a long time; there are others that have had multiple losses. This is the place to come and discuss that aspect of their lives.
i understand the rule and i am sure it is for the good of others.... but what about your siggy? is it things like that... i just dont want to be confused?
Angel wife to the love of my life Brandon and mother to Scarlette 5/07 Ruby 1/09 and with #3 due with another sweet daughter in September <3

Angel Murphy Photography
asteiner18 is offline   Reply With Quote