View Single Post
Old 10-13-2006, 06:47 PM   #25
Hayley's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Seymour Johnson AFB
Posts: 11,323
Re: What do you think?

Come on ladies help me out what are these called? Nevermind they are called HCG Pregnancy Test Strip go to

Originally Posted by flutist View Post
Do you know what they are called I'd like to check them out
Hayley is offline   Reply With Quote