View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 11:53 AM   #1
blondeviolin
Registered Users
seller
seller

Need a padded nursing bra

Okay ladies, we're due here in two weeks and I've been really slacking about the nursing bra thing. LOL With my boobs, I always have to have a padded/thicker bra otherwise my nips protrude and you can totally tell, cold or not. I prefer underwire because it gives me more support. Prepregnancy I was a 34C, but am now wearing a 34-36D. I would really like to go back to my C, but I'm not anticipating it. I'm no bra snob and usually just get your cheapo one from WalMart or Target or wherever I can find one that fits. (I think the last one was JCPenny's.) However, I looked at a WalMart here and the nursing bras all seemed pretty thin. I know that I'll be using breast pads, but my sister says to make sure that I find one that can go without because she's learned to not need them (knows letdown, how to prevent it, etc, etc). I'd rather not spend more than $25 on it. In fact, the $15-$20 range is more where I'm looking.

Any suggestions or ideas?