View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 03:37 PM   #1
tararaboomdeea
Banned
sitesupporter

Cool If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Just send them a nasty email

I read your stories this morning and also have a friend that is having difficulty with her about a purchase through eBay, so I decided to email LL and tell them how I feel.

Here is my original email:

I cannot believe how you run your business! You are stealing from people, many of whom are SAHM's with little money, which is the reason they use cloth diapers, and you're stealing from them! HOW DO YOU SLEEP AT NIGHT?? I hope eBay shuts you down and I hope they do it soon! I will be spreading the word about you and your business and I will tell everyone I know how you run your business and to never ever buy from you. NEVER! You're a bully and a theif and you should be ashamed of yourself. If you don't have funds to ship items promptly, then you should not be in business! And if you can't refund people money, then you should not be selling products that don't work.

Just be a decent person and reply to emails and be honest with people. Buyers will be much more understanding if you are HONEST and reply to them rather than lie and ignore people. I have not ever purchased from you, but a friend of mine just recently did and I plan to complain to eBay about you until they SHUT YOU DOWN! I hope you suffer financially the way you have caused others to. You're pathetic!!

Got an email back right away.....

I feel very sorry for you that you believe all of the lies that you hear and do not know the whole story. It is also unbelievable to me that you would participate in a campaign of libel without even considering the consequences to you. I would be very careful if I were you about what lies you choose to promote. Now that you have identified yourself to me, I will be adding you to the list of those who are harrassing me. Please do not write to me again. I have alerted your isp and my isp about your harrassment.

Thanks,
Jennifer

And this is what I sent back....

My email to you was far from harrassment. I don't need to know your side of the story-your feedback says it all. You have taken from many people and have been dishonest and I think that is very wrong. I really am truly in disbelief about how you run your business and I have every right as a consumer to give feedback to people I know about any products. I've written many letters to various companies that have chosen to do bad business to tell them my feelings and what I wrote to you was no different. I'm not participating in any campaign-I'm simply expressing my feelings to you as a business owner about how I feel which is completely within my rights to do. Your threats are unjustified. So go ahead and add me to your list because I did nothing wrong. Had I wanted to be sneaky about it and hide, I would have. I won't write to you again and I hope that you can change the way you conduct business so you don't hurt yourself or others anymore.

I remembered after I sent my original email that I DID buy some inserts from her last year, and didn't have any problems, but it seems as if I am in the minority. So, if you're waiting for an email, just be mean and she'll write you back I guess
tararaboomdeea is offline   Reply With Quote