View Single Post
Old 05-28-2008, 03:31 PM   #97
mommyto3boys1girl
Registered Users
Formerly: mommyto2boys1girl
seller

Re: It would be nice, but I know it's not going to happen...(can I rant here?)

As a newbie here this post makes me sad. Although I completely understand that you would leary of buying from someone you don't know, we do have to start somewher.
I am a member of babybags, and all the stroller boards, have been an eBay seller and buyer for a long time. And I did have 1 bad experience with a seller, who sold me a stroller, I paid via paypal and it never arrived. PP was able to get some of the money back for me. I was very bitter but I didn't stop buying or selling. I like to think people are honest.
As a busy mom of 3, and someone new to CD, I was excited to find this site where I can try new diapers, and sell things that my DD outgrows. I don't have a lot of time to post, but I like to pop on and see if there is anythiong that is FS and will work for our family.
It saddens me that I may not be able to sell my items because I am new to the site, and don't have the free time to read a ton of posts and respond.