View Single Post
Old 10-15-2006, 07:52 PM   #9
SAHMLamar
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Car Seat Dilemma: WWYD? (with 2 dc or more)

Stupid question. If you're supposed to have a child in a 5 pt harness until 4, then why does BRU site say Britax Parkway is made for children 3-8? Please don't think I'm stupid or irresponsible. I just haven't made it this far into carseat life. When we got our Roundabout, I thought my ODD would be in it for a long time and we'd deal with her next carseat when she outgrew it.
I also have a friend who has a ds that is a large boy and she put him in a booster seat (belt postioning) at 3. So I just assumed based on her and the age range for the seats that this was normal.

So how do these seats fit in your car. I mean if I have to squeeze 3 carseats in the back seat of my car, can I fit a Roundabout , an infant seat and a marathon or decatholon in a Camry?

What other seats go higher than 40 lbs in a 5 pt harness?

Thanks to you all!
SAHMLamar is offline   Reply With Quote