View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 09:47 PM   #104
pillywiggins
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: It would be nice, but I know it's not going to happen...(can I rant here?)

I'm new too. I was directed here from one of my CD'ing mama friends. I browsed for a few days to try and figure the site out which was easy since it's like my ebay moms site. Then I wanted to buy. I had some wonderful mama's sell to me. Since I had a $ limit of what I could spend I had to resell what I originally bought to fund some new ones to try.

I might not be entitled to my opinion yet but the introduction forum is almost pointless. When I decided to start buying, I made sure to introduce myself and tell everyone a little about me. I had ONE person respond and a handful of people who even read it. There are some sites that make you do an introduction before you can start posting on the other forums. That might be something to look into if there are trust issues (which probably wont make a difference) I also made sure that I posted my feedback rating on ebay so everyone could see that I'm not a scammer.

I'm loving it here on DS and plan to stay for a long time. Everyone seems wonderful. I know there are scammers out there but most of us are just mama's that want to learn/buy cloth diapers. I think it's going to become more popular with the economy these days. AND who knew diapers could become so addicting!!!