View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 05:39 PM   #5
nothing_butt_cloth
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Someone should contact news channel 3 in PHX AZ. they have this 3 on your side thing and they LOVE to out bad business's and they go after them with camera crews and all. channel 3 seems to try to really help ppl, and they do follow up stories every once in a while...
OH and they have affiliates in Tucson as well. so I bet they would do it too.
I got this from the azfamily.com website.... anyone in AZ having issues that could open the box of worms??

Collect copies of your receipts, papers and other documents to prove your case. Include a note explaining your problem, along with a day and evening phone number so we can reach you, to:

3 On Your Side
5555 N. Seventh Ave.
Phoenix, AZ 85013

If you prefer, you may e-mail information about your complaint to 3oys@azfamily.com. Because of the large volume of letters 3 On Your Side receives, we regret that we can't respond to each individual letter or e-mail.

You can also call (602) 207-3470 for instructions on contacting us.

Note: You must be willing to do an on-camera interview with the 3 On Your Side team.