View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 11:44 AM   #1
beckstar
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Red face hpt lines staying the same/not getting darker

i promised my husband i wouldn't test obsessively this pregnancy, but being that i found out about it during a spotting episode...AND i was midcycle after a period...of course, im concerned.

now im even more concerned.

i bought 6 cvs brand blue ink, 2 line tests...and ive taken four. one was light...the next was darker and awesome...and the following two have been light, but equal...ive taken them two days apart...yes, at different times of the day. the darkest being in the afternoon...the last two lighter ones were FMU and SMU...they all show up in less than a minute...

but im really hoping for darker lines, here.

i had a chemical pregnancy a few months ago, and i just watched the lines get lighter and lighter...and then disappear...

im so afraid of that happening now.

im on progesterone so symptoms are hard to figure out...though, i did have a VERY intense puke session last night, which is pretty out of character for me while pregnant...and its super early in my pregnancy, as far as i know...so it seems kind of unlikely it was m/s...though, it did come on quick and disappear quick...

and ive been SO tired...

just need to get this out...since im ashamed to admit it to the hubs since there is really nothing i can do more than im doing, already. and he just doesn't get it.

thanks for listening.