View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 01:29 PM   #1
Severine
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Meet Sprout!

Or should I say "the Blob"?

OB appointment went well. She did a quick vag. u/s to check that the baby was okay since I was spotting (which, thankfully, the spotting stopped for the most part last night, though she did say when she did her exam that she could see a little bit of spotting). She had to use the old machine since the good one is at the other office (with the on staff u/s tech) so it wasn't anything spectacular. But there s/he is, our little blob. The heart was flickering away (did not measure bpm) right there on the screen, easing my mind for now anyway. S/he measured right on track, too, at 8w5d, which is what I am today.

So it went pretty well. She did try to tell me she didn't want me gaining more than about 15 pounds, if possible. I gained 35 last time, and lost all of it and then some. Didn't even come close to have GD either. I'm not going to stress myself out over a number. I won't go hog wild either, but I'm not going to diet so they get a nice little number at the end...

Next appointment is Nov 17th with the doc I don't like... but hey, I have to see them all. She'll probably lecture me on my weight (she did during the 1st appointment I had with her last time around) and her bedside manners sucks, but hey, it's the price I pay to stay there because I LOVE my regular doctor.
Severine is offline   Reply With Quote