View Single Post
Old 10-19-2006, 09:44 AM   #8
Mommy2JJ
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller
seller

Re: Demand Nursing/when/does it end?

Ugh why are doctors so pro cio?? I had a doctor tell me to let my ds cio for 2 hours if needed . I won't even let him cio for a minute so he can shove that up his you know what.

My ds has reflux/food intolerance issues and use to be a HUGE comfort nurser, he still is sometimes, but it is way better. I did try to find a paci for him, but he wanted the real deal.....so he got the real deal whenever he wanted it. I would say especially if your dd is in a low percentile I'd nurse as much as possible.

We cosleep and ds is not sleeping through the night and he is almost 16 months. I am with you I hardly wake up when he nurses at night, so a few times a night doesn't bother me one bit.

Wow my heart goes out to you home alone with two kiddos . So thankful for you and your family giving up so much for our country. I am exhausted too ds has a cold, is teething, and just had a failed milk trial so he has been up every hour and dh might as well be out of the country since he sleeps through it all......

Mommy2JJ is offline   Reply With Quote