View Single Post
Old 10-20-2006, 03:03 AM   #14
Registered Users
My Mood:
Re: Can you believe this?

This was RIDICULOUS! I've seen more boob on the cover of fashion mags and men's mags. Heck at least this fab BFing mama didn't have a "come hither" look on while sucking her finger or something! You see those mags and think some of those gals should have a cartoon word blurb that says "If you move this 1 inch square piece of fabric covering my huge implant you know what you'll see?"

I think the mama in that photo should get a major kudos for the pic and for nursing that babe!

I agree there are many, many reasons people FF and that is 100% OK w/me but come on don't bash the BFers! We're all mamas and we all do what's best but you know that lady talking about her teenage son doesn't know he has a Playboy under his mattress. And to anyone who's worried about their hubby would you rather that or the SI swimsuit edition? seriously now folks! I HATE **** but think naked (tasteful) preggo and nursing pics are just the sweetest things ever! I don't know if I'd put my boob on a mag cover now but I know I would if I they didn't have so many stretch marks!

Nursing is simply a beautiful act of caring regardless of where it's done!

How would you feel if you were banned to eating in your car or other private only places?
Loving Mommy and Wife
keikiko is offline   Reply With Quote