View Single Post
Old 06-18-2008, 01:07 PM   #12
Karipooh
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: Does Anyone Else Work Opposite Shift of Significant Other?

My dh works from 7-3:30 and gets home at 4 pm. We eat dinner and then I go to work from 5-10 pm. We do it this way so we don't have to have anyone else watch the kids. We've been doing it for 5 1/2 years and it's the way we like to do it. I hate working out of the home, but we need the extra money. I only work part-time so I work 4 days out of the week. It gets aggrivating because I have to do all the house work and I don't have enough time to do dishes when I go to work and when I get home they're still piled in the sink. He wonders why I'm cranky all the time. He has at least had the girls clean up their messes before they go to bed and that's helped so much. I did thank him for that. Hoping he'll keep up with it. Then I come home last night and it's a mess. Anyway, I guess you just find a way to make it work. You have to, for your relationship and for the kids. I suppose I don't have any advice, but wanted you to know that you're not alone. It sucks, but sometimes we have to endure the things we don't want to. I hope it all works out for you.