View Single Post
Old 06-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #143
NaturalMomof2
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: High Desert Mamas?

What do I do up here... well honestly... go to Victor Valley College full time lol! Exciting isn't it? I really dont have much of a life outside of school and home. I hit Starbucks with friends or drag my husband to BRU just to walk the store. Other than that, I do photography.

I've been married for 4 years come September. We have a 3 year old daughter, Caydence. She was born back in March of 2005. I had a lot of complications during my pregnancy with her (high risk) that ended up leading to an emergency induction at 36 weeks. Talk about a surprise on me! I went in for a routine appointment!

I had several miscarriages after Caydi was born and we pretty much called it quits on ever having another child. Then much to our surprise, 5 days before Christmas I found out I was pregnant again. It's another girl and we are very excited! I'm only 30 weeks, but I have dropped already and we are expecting her to arrive early (37 weeks or under) again due to complications.

I made my own baby food with Caydi and will do the same again this time. With Caydi I used throw away diapers, though I gave CDing a thought... my husband wasnt too keen on the idea. This time though... I got my way! I havent purchased any CDs yet... plan on buying the starter kit from gDiapers to give those a go and I will probably buy a few other kinds (not sure what other brands yet though)...we are on a tight budget, so I have to do a lot of research. ...I know my daughter will be in preemie diapers once she is born so that's something I need to consider as well.

Anyway... I think that's it! I'm pretty open so if you want to know anything, just ask!
NaturalMomof2 is offline   Reply With Quote