View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 05:18 PM   #145
gueyclan
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: High Desert Mamas?

So here's a little about me...

I live in AV about 45 min to an hour away from you. I am a SAHM to 4 boys. I have all their names/ages in my siggy.I've been married for 8 yrs in November. I am hoping to get pregnant again soon, which I may have already said. I don't go to school so college sounds pretty exciting to me. Gosh as I sit here trying to figure out what to write about my life I realize I AM BORING!!!! Pretty much I should write...."Hi I'm Brooke my life revolves around my husband and my kids." That pretty much sums it up. Oh, here you go...I love to read and knit and sew and do crafty stuff. I have always wanted to be a good photographer but I have had to content myself with the occasional good picture

As far as CD are concerned feel free to ask us any questions you want. We would be more than happy to help you do your research.
Brooke~ Proud to be a servant of Christ and a CDing, BWing, BFing, CoSing, HSing mama to five boys and my FD Sassy!Dylan 11, Aidan 9, Teagan 7, Peyton 5, Griffin 2 , Sassy 22 mo., DW to Seth and BFF to Misty

Last edited by gueyclan; 06-20-2008 at 05:20 PM.
gueyclan is offline   Reply With Quote