View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 07:55 PM   #7
imommy's Avatar
Registered Users
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,452
My Mood:
Re: Swollen Bug Bites...Should I take Nikolas to the DR? Pics ADDED.

I dunno. If he's acting himself I think it would be okay to wait until the morning but I dunno. It depends on how you're feeling about it. Is he able to sleep close to you so you can watch him through the night if you're feeling worried about it? If he can I would just take him first thing in the morning if it were me.
~ Emily ~ loving my fireman, mama to a big bub, a sissy, and a little bub
imommy is offline   Reply With Quote