View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 10:11 PM   #4
mommy2zander
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: cloth diaper newbie,,,HELP!

The diaperdecisions diaper hunt is a great place to see all the companies as pp said...

We bought all our smalls fuzzi bunz from fuzzibunzstore.com & continue to buy our Allens Naturally soap from them! I talked to the lady on the phone while still preggo & she was very sweet!! Helped me out with some of my last minute questions about which inserts to get... I have since gotten a few deals there & been happy with the service & prices!

We bought our large fuzzi bunz from time-for-a-change.org oops! She changed her name to littlediapers.com She was running a great sale & does often! So check for deals with her!! She is also very sweet, talked to her on the phone also, she threw in a nursing stool for a great deal & I still use it everday below my computer desk! She also sent my order with a replacement color wet bag when she ran out of the color I asked for, & sent the correct color free when she got it in stock!! Another great mama & business woman!!

I have also bought a few times from kellyscloset.com & I hear they currently have a sale going!! So you could check that out also!!

I'm so sorry you got taken by the Little Lamb lady! A friend of mine bought a bunch of stuff from maybe a little over a year ago & she was great at that time... even replaced a diaper with bad stiching no problem! I just don't know what happened to her...

Last edited by mommy2zander; 05-14-2006 at 10:25 PM.
mommy2zander is offline   Reply With Quote