View Single Post
Old 07-03-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
mommy_3
Registered Users
seller

Exclamation An alternative to store bought formula!

Hi mamas!!
I am new to this forum...but I had something I wanted to share. I am actually currently a BFing mama but in the past couple of years due to close pregnancies (babies in 05,06 and 07) and high risk situation, i have had to switch my lo's to formula earlier than I would like.
I know not everyone has success with BFing. I as well as most other mamas want the best for my babies and BFing is the best choice IMO...BUT when it cant be done I look for the next best thing. I have found a recipe for Goat milk formula that is wonderful. My first two children did very well with it when I had to switch them over (i am currently BFing my 8mo old). I would recommend this formula to anyone who is open to an alternative to the regular commercial formula that is full of many synthetic and possibly harmful additives. A good reference book for the info is Train Up Your Child in the Way They Should Eat by Sharon Broer. Recipe can be found on pg 105.
If any of you are interested...I would be happy to share the recipe with you.
I just wanted to offer this info... Thanks!! You can pm me if you want more info.
Blessings to all of you and your lo's!!!!

Last edited by mommy_3; 07-05-2008 at 02:43 PM. Reason: update
mommy_3 is offline   Reply With Quote