View Single Post
Old 07-13-2008, 10:02 PM   #1
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Smile DIAPER BAGS, PURSES, ACCESSORIES!!!!

Hi everyone. I make diaper bags, totes and hand bags; changing pads, wet bags, unpaper towels, cloth wipes. If you have a particular bag in mind, I can probably make it for you! Prices may vary with customs depending on the fabric used, so PM me for info on that. I can special order fabric for you. I do ask for at least 1/2 of total payment up front on special orders. My prices and pictures are below and all of my instock fabrics are in post#3. Thanks for looking at my boutique!!! Most custom orders can be shipped out in 5 to 7 days, but some can take a week to 10 days if I have a lot of orders. I do have in stock items that can be shipped out as soon as payment has cleared. Payment is appreciated at the time the order is placed.

All bags have 2 to 4 pockets on the outside depending on your needs and 2 to 4 pockets on the inside, a magnetic closure, one or two key loops (your choice) and either handmade fabric or nylon webbing straps (your choice).

All of my bags are triple stitched for durability. All sizes are approximate. Depending upon the style of bag, fabric, and any add-ons, the size may end up slightly smaller or larger.

ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING

BASIC BAG PRICING:

The Mega Bag is 16" h x 18" l x 8" w......$55.00

Large bags are 14" h x 16" l x 6" w.........$50.00

Medium bags 12" h x 14" l x 4" w...........$45.00

Small bags 10" h x 12" l x 4" w..............$40.00

Tote bags 8" h x 10" l x 3" w ......... ....$30.00

Girls small purse 8" x 8" x 3" .................$15.00
BAG ADD ON OPTIONS/PRICING:
Cell phone pocket:........................................... ...........$ 5.00
Bottle holders (inside or outside on ends)......................$ 5.00
Elastic bottle straps inside bag on ends ...................No Charge
Extra Long Fabric Straps............................................ ..$ 5.00
Adjustable messenger style strap.................................$ 5.00
Adjustable/removable messenger style strap..................$10.00
Stroller strap system............................................ .......$10.00
Messenger style flap.............................................. .....$10.00
Zipper closure........................................... .................$10.00
Zippered pockets........................................... ...........$ 5.00 each
Flaps over pockets outside.(magnetic snap closure)...... $10.00

**ACCESSORIES**

*Changing Pads*

18" x 24" with fleece inner layer............................................. .....$15.00
18" x 24" with PUL layer for water proofing and fleece inner layer....$20.00
20" x 30" with fleece inner layer............................................. ....$25.00
20" x 30" with PUL layer for water proofing and fleece inner layer....$30.00
36" X 36" with fleece inner layer............................................. ....$35.00
36" x 36" with PUL layer for water proofing and fleece inner layer....$40.00

*Cloth Wipes/Unpaper Towels*

7" x 10" Wipes double flannel........................................... ...$1.25 each

4" x 4" Family Cloth, double flannel......................................$0.75 each

8" x 8" Single layer cotton dinner napkin...............................$0.75 each
8" x 8" Double layer cotton dinner napkin..............................$1.00 each

12" x 12" Double Flannel Unpaper Towel...............................$1.50 each
12" x 12" Cotton top/flannel botton Unpaper Towel................$1.75 each

This picture shows the Diaper Bag sizes: Mega, Large, Medium and Small. The Tote is slightly smaller than the small.

I accept PayPal atandrewrnv@q.com. Thank you for looking, and please let me know if you have any questions!!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF3297-1.jpg
Views:	1583
Size:	16.8 KB
ID:	17921  

Last edited by PajammaGramma; 06-06-2013 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Updating
PajammaGramma is offline   Reply With Quote