View Single Post
Old 05-16-2006, 05:41 PM   #31
lacted
Registered Users

Re: If you're trying to get Little Lambs to email you back....

Hey ladies....I found this website from the Federal Trade Commission where you can complain to them about sellers like Little*Lambs. They say that they will enter the complaints into a law enforcement database so that fraudsters like her can be nabbed, potentially. I guess if enough of us who had our money STOLEN from this THIEF complain to the authorities, then hopefully something will be done? Because eBay surely won't lift one golden finger.

I complained to my state's AG office as well as the local TV station here that does consumer fraud investigations.

Going about this the legal way is the best way to get her off eBay, out of business, and potentially locked up for all of the money she has stolen from people (like me!). She was nasty to me too. I've read all of her previous FB and reviews from over a year or two ago on DP, and even the biography article that was written about her on DP too (google "little lambs diapers" and you can see it).

Seems that she had a nice management job with an online company, hired her husband to be a truck driver for her company (she was his boss), then he popped the question, she quit her job (who does that? - if anything, I'd keep my job to pay for the wedding!), then had a baby immediately, and went out on the road WITH the baby to be a long-haul truck driver with him! Ok, so just with my background in social work and issues, it seems that this guy that she married is quite the abuser and maybe has her in some sort of very abusive situation that she's taking out on the rest of us. Seems plausible, given the incredible nastiness that this formerly nice person has given in to. And her diapers suck too, which I guess they didn't used to? Maybe it's all a cry for help! But if it's not and I'm being too dreamy about this...let's get this gal kicked off eBay!!!

https://rn.ftc.gov/pls/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

Kristine
Single mother to 3
lacted is offline   Reply With Quote