Old 11-12-2006, 07:39 AM   #16
FitMommyOf2
I wish I could turn the tide!
seller

My Mood:
Re: DH IS PISSED!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuAnn View Post
im sorry but there is NO WAY over my dead body that my newborn (any child) would cry theirselves to sleep I hope he will come to his scense SOON.

We did CIO (Ferber method) w/DD when she was 6 mo. old and I'll have to say that she did sleep through ever since then and is a great sleeper. Only when she's sick or was teething she woke up.
Now with DS I couldn't do the CIO anymore and just tried it a couple of times for like 10 mins until I caved in. It just broke my heart.. Not sure if that's the result but he still wakes up at night and in total from his 15.5 mo. of being with us he maybe slept 6-8 wks through completely..
That being said I also think a lot has to do with the child's character, some are good sleepers, some are not...

I'm sorry your DH is acting this way, Rachele. I'd def. do what YOU feel is right since it'll be YOU who's taking care most of the time of your baby. It's more your business than it's his, kwim?