View Single Post
Old 08-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #31
Terra
Drinks her not-just-a-smoothie pina coladas in ALL CAPS in front of her preschoolers before she takes her CDs and goes home.
seller

My Mood:
Re: Selective reduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmama View Post
I have done a bit of googling. I was hoping to find somebody who has BTDT or knew someone that has BTDT. Or knew of a great link, something that I haven't read yet.
I don't have any links mama but a to your sister...

How far along is she? It is a good sign right now that they have seen all 5 strong heartbeats!

I do have friends [a former pastor and his wife]. They were pregnant with 4 and one baby ended up "absorbing" on it's on around 2-3 months.

They were faced with the same decision as per their OB and they didn't believe in selective reduction and let nature take its course and ended up with triplets. They were born early [33 weeks I think] But all are now 13 year old, super bright girls!!

I would [personally] take this route if I was your sister. IF there is any issue, many times nature will take its course. But since all babies are strong and healthy as of now I would leave them alone and see.

Please keep us updated and now my are with all of you at this time [babies included ]!