View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 09:52 PM   #115
PajammaGramma
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Custom Diaper Bags, Wet Bags, Changing Pads, Bibs, HandBags at cuppiecakeboutique

I have a couple of "basic" patterns that I use, but as time goes on I just keep changing them to accomodate my mama's. I add something here, take off something etc. I have 3 different strap styles I use most of the time, but I kind of go with whatever the mama wants.

So....to answer your question, you can definitely let me know what you want in a bag, and I kind of redraw my pattern with that information. Or, I just picture it in my head and make it happen. I'm kind of weird that way. Just tell me what you would like, and I'll do the rest.

Thanks for asking. Let me know if I can answer any other questions. I would love to make you just the right bag!

Vicki

Quote:
Originally Posted by pbresolin View Post
Your stuff is absolutely beautiful! I have a question about your bags. Some of them are more like a "bucket" style and other others are more rectangular on the bottom. Is there a reason for that or can you specify how you want it made?