View Single Post
Old 11-22-2006, 11:28 PM   #1
curious_george
Registered Users
Formerly: mommy2hamish
seller

sleeping solutions for 2 yr old and grandma

Ok... we are expecting my mom to move in with us in a few months and she will be sharing the room with Hamish. LOL not much fun but we offered to keep him in our room...

Anyways... the room is small . we have a 2 bdrm unit. he's currently in a play-yard and dh has a twin mattress on the floor next to it. We've tried putting Hamish into the twin but he's always out of it. And getting into trouble. He can climb out of the play-yard now.

So... options are:

1 we move into the livingroom and buy a futon couch. H and my mom each get their own rooms.
2 we get a bunk bed for H's room, and my mom sleeps on the bottom bunk. Hamish the top.
3 Hamish moves in with us. Not a fun option b/c both H and dh snore loudly. which keeps me awake all night. dh and I usually sleep in sep. rooms b/c of his snoring...

what do you think we should do?
Some books are to be tasted, others to be swallowed, and some few to be chewed and digested: that is, to be read only in parts, others to be read, but not curiously, and some few to be read wholly, and with diligence and attention. -- Sir Francis Bacon
curious_george is offline   Reply With Quote