View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 09:55 AM   #1
Kelolsen-and-Padawan
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
could my 16lb-er need a large Happy Hempy??

I have a medium happy hempy and I'm buying one from someone on here as well. I also bought a large on here yesterday too so I'll test it out. I have a 4 month old but he's big - 16 lbs. I stuffed the HH that I Have w/ a hemparoo wrapped in a mf towel, so it is bulky (but he needs it). the medium seems to fit him perfectly - meaning he may grow out of it pretty quickly. If I like the wool soakers I just ordered I would buy a bunch more of these pocket fitted diapers (the regular fitteds just dont' seem strong enough for my big pee-er LOL). Anyway, I"m wondering if I should just get larges and hope t hat I can just fasten them as tight as they go for now and let him grow into them. A large is 20-25 lbs though so I'm not sure. As of now, the top of the diaper is about an inch below his belly button wh en its fastened. What do you think?