Old 05-18-2006, 02:57 PM   #21
keegans_mommy
I had the CD wagon impounded!
seller

My Mood:
Re: shipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihrimah
I always try to charge actual shipping, and never charge for PP costs, which can be signifigant. I've seen some diapers out there that are awfully inexpensive and I doubt the mama makes her time up from the price, and then she's supposed to not add shipping onto it? I just don't get the concern, I guess.
I'm with you on this one, I always eat the fees for Paypal and that is how 99% of my customers pay. I have never once complained or asked for reimbursement. Even packing the item, printing, filing the paper work FOR the printing to send to the accountant quarterly, getting it all put together (tape and ink) and then driving it to the PO with gas prices the way they are, my shipping isn't out of line. I am irked a bit, to be honest, to see so many wanting hard working WAHM's do extra work and effort for free. I know I don't have that kind of time to just throw off to somebody I don't know, if you want something you are not going to get it for free. My time and efforts are worth more than that and I will not sell myself short, even for an extra $1 or 2.

My