View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 10:24 AM   #11
idlewildponies
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Overnight dipe CD or sposie?

Thanks for all the info. I'm glad (sort of) to say the sposie didn't fix the issue. And I would say the surface of the diaper was damp anyway. So, I'm back to my FBs tonight! She's 13 mos and definitely has 3 molars coming in, so I am guessing that is what's causing this. The larger size dipe with two inserts (either CB or Nurtured Family) seems fine, no leaks or anything. I don't know that hemp would make much difference. I have a couple of joey bunz but don't use them as they were the only leaks we've had so far. I have been doing tylenol and teething tabs at bedtime, but obviously that wears off before morning. She's somewhat tired, but definitely cranky when she's getting up. I tried changing her and taking her in our bed, but she wasn't going to go for that. Sunday am she woke at 4 and I changed and put her back. She fusses few minutes but went back to sleep... until 5. woohoo.
Guess I'll just wait it out... may try cutting back her sippy cup of milk the hour before bed and see if that makes any difference.
Thanks!
Sarah
idlewildponies is offline   Reply With Quote