View Single Post
Old 04-24-2006, 07:52 PM   #8
TaivensMama
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Red face Re: Who else makes their own dipes?

well, honestly I learned how to sew dipes because I wanted to make my own stash instead of buying this time, although we are not TTC until July. I loved doing it and as you are I was sooo proud I was showing them off to friends and other moms and people started asking to buy them! then I found this board and I had posted pics of doll diapers and all heaven broke loose! Hahah I had PM's up the wazoo asking for them soon asking about diapers and then I went to making sets and other things...I only recently started and have had a great time doing it...so maybe...just maybe you will one day want to do the WAHM thing...the hardest thing for me is to part with my creations...so for now I have been making one for the people that buy and if I have a hard time parting with that particular print or design I make one for our future babies hehehe....I can tell you my baby will have so many diapers we won't have enough places to store them haha...so do you have a sewing machine and a serger???? I found the LOVE of a serger recently and OMG it is the greatest creation!!! makes things go soooo fast! and secure .... If you have not tried one yet oh boy do you need to!!!
TaivensMama is offline   Reply With Quote