View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008, 09:24 AM   #27
Lovey
Registered Users
seller

My Mood:
Re: FYI, breast pumps might be covered by insurance...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuckmom View Post
We have United Health Care too. How did you find out about them covering the pump for you? I am trying to find out so I can get one before my twins are born. If they don't, then we will just use our health savings account and see if they will reimburse us for it.
I had to call CS to find out! I couldn't find it by looking at the info on the internet, then also had to find out specifically who to buy it from so that it would be covered. That was a bit of a hassle since the names and places that they gave me did not carry pumps (carried other types of DME). Luckily there is a home health company that contracts through our hospital, so I will be able to get the pump when I deliver from the hospital and they will take care of all the billing!!

We have United, but DH's employer contracts for very good policies - so we tend to have coverage that others with United don't always have.

Mine is covered 100% (after the deductible that we have already met) - so depending on your policy and when it is billed may affect how much you pay!
Wife to C (1998) , Mommy to DD#1 (2004), DD#2 (2008) & DD#3 (2010)
Lovey is offline   Reply With Quote