View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 10:16 PM   #75
Michelle_M
Registered
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: # of diapers you have compared to # you use.

I pretty much have enough diapers to get me through two days. Although I usually wash daily. The only diapers that I have that I don't really use are a few that I got when I was first trying to figure out what would work for us, and I've just never gotten around to selling them. And there have actually been a few times that I've forgotten to wash dipes and all I've got left while waiting on the diapers to dry are those few that I don't hardly ever use...but were only talking like 3 or 4 diapers.

I have an infant (almost a year old) and a toddler (almost 3 1/2 in diapers). I'm about to go on a purchasing spree, but only because both boys have been in mediums since we started CD'ing (about 8 months) but the mediums are starting to be REALLY low in the rise on my toddler and he's SOOO not intersted in potty training (he knows HOW to pee in the toilet, and occasionally wants to, but that's hardly ever)...so I HAVE to get more. He's very skinny, but my youngest is chubbier, so he'll need larges eventually anyway.

God bless,
Michelle

Send a custom greeting card from Just Because Stationery!Because you don't need a reason to show you care. Caring is reason enough!!!
Michelle_M is offline   Reply With Quote