bfoster2000
Registered Users
seller
seller

My Mood:
Re: Lookie what I did yesterday!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemgirl
Those look GREAT! I'm going to attempt that tomorrow I'm debating on whether or not to have the 4 yr old help....?
I say go for it...put one of Daddy's t-shirts on her and let her go to town. When I was a camp counsellor, we would put dye in spray bottles and then hang t-shirts (or towels or pillow cases) on a clothes line and let the kids spray them. For the little bitty ones, that seemed to require a little less coordination and they get the instant gratification of seeing what they're doing right away. And it makes a really cool splatter effect. Make it educational by seeing how the colors mix (red and yellow make orange, yellow and blue make green, etc.) Worst case, they're "only diapers", right?

I couldn't find Dylon dye here either...my options were Rit (which I've heard bleeds forever) or a Rainbow Rock kit so I went with that. I did them this afternoon and now I'm trying very hard to resist the urge to go take a little peek. Hopefully I'll have pics in the morning!

And great job imommy...I hope mine turn out as well as yours...they look awesome!
bfoster2000 is offline   Reply With Quote