View Single Post
Old 10-24-2008, 03:38 PM   #1
I Smile Because Of Them
Registered Users
seller

Location: I'm only passing through here as my real home is in Heaven!
My Mood:
How do I make her eat? NEW QUESTION POST 13

She's driving me nuts!! My 3 year old will NOT eat. It's 4:30 pm and she hasn't eaten a single thing today. NOTHING AT ALL. She's just had a glass of milk.

I've never had this problem with her. She's always been so good at eating. She used to eat anything, but now she won't touch her food. Everyday is a battle trying to get her to eat. We stay at the table for hours until she eats. And sometimes she will just not give in.

I'm used to making my kids big meals for breakfast and lunch everyday, and lately it's going to waste. All she wants me to make for her is Ramen Noodles. I will NOT let her eat just that everyday. But now today she will no eat anything at all. So what am I doing, making her ramen noodles. This can't be good for her. She's never been this way.

She's already small to being with. She always has been! But lately she's been losing weight!! She's 3 1/2 years old and weighs only 25lbs. She's lost 2 lbs within the past 2 months. I know it doesn't seem like much but when she hasn't gained weight in about 2 years, it kinda starts worrying me.

Mamas help, I just don't know what to do with her anymore. She will not eat. No matter what I give her, no matter what I try, she will NOT! The only time she eats without a hassle is when we're at a restaurant. I don't get it!!

Last edited by I Smile Because Of Them; 10-25-2008 at 09:26 AM.
I Smile Because Of Them is offline   Reply With Quote