View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #88
mommacubed
Registered Users

My Mood:
Re: Hawaiian mamas, where are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by *KaiMom* View Post
Thanks to all the mamas who made it to the babywearing meeting. It was awesome to see so many new faces!!

Wish I could plan a meet up with everyone but alas the military has other plans for us. We are moving to Virginia on Thursday . We have loved Hawaii and traveled a ton so if anyone ever has any questions about places to go PM me anytime.

A great park to meet in that isn't on base (sometime hard for non-military folks) is Moanalus Gardens. It's a huge park at the bottom of the road that leads to Tripler Hospital. It has bathrooms, there is tons of shade, not crowded and there is a cute koi pond. No playground equipment but it never was a ploblem when I met moms there because the kids just all played together in the grass.
Hi KaiMom! I was behind you on base this morning while I was taking my daughter to school. I saw the cloth diaper sticker on your car then I noticed your license plate and immediately recognized your name
Too bad you're leaving, but I'm sure you'll have fun in Virginia. Good luck!