View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 07:31 AM   #21
CarolinaMama
Registered Users
sitesupporter
seller

Re: Losing BF Support, small baby, not sleeping long

I can't tell you all how much I needed to hear all that. I am going to find my local LLL. We have a DR. appointment today for some vac's and I am going to weight her before and after I feed her so I can tell how much she is getting.

She fussed after her dinner time feeding and my DH suggested giving her some more from our frozen stash. Wouldn't you know once I had it defrosted and almost into the bottle she spit up! I can count on one hand how many times she has done that. She didn't need anymore, she had too much already!

I hadn't thought of moving her to her crib yet. There is a door to her nursery right next to my side of the bed so it would only be a few steps away. Maybe I could try that after the holidays, we are traveling for Thanksgiving and having family (that will be sleeping in her room) here for xmas.

I am going to go with my heart, I know she loves nursing and I would hate to have anything mess that up.

Thank you all so much!!!!
Sometimes, support from all you mama's is all I need. This site has been such an invaluable tool. I know I am doing the best thing for my DD.
CarolinaMama is offline   Reply With Quote